Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Life of managing a company

Now the useless soul has turned itself to try to become wealthy by running the business. Unfortunately it's not as easy as it seems.

You see, there's a major difference between worknig for yourself, and working for the company. When you work for the company, you usually try to do the minimum. Like you do the minimum number of work hours, or the minimum number of sales (unless you're on commission that is), the minimum work that you have to do and get out. Cause you know, if you do more...it's more of a waste right? And spending company's money. Oh yeah...just spend it. Corporate dinners, corporate dancers, fuel, handphone, medical bills. Wooohoo.

Working for your company is hell of the work. You try to do things the opposite. Making sure things are at its best for your customers. You have to put time to taking care of the equipment and making sure that everybody is happy (well, almost...cept the customers that don't pay, then it's probably fear that will overwhelm them)

Erm, so the summary of it. Alot of the tenants are moving out, which is a bummer. And the accounts are inaccurate, so we don't know if we're making money or losign it. Well, then tommorow have to try to recalculate everything again.
Shit.

But I like working like this. I have some degree of control. The employees listen to me, and my boss, or bosses are well, my clients. I do things because I know the company will help me later. I feed it, try to make it grow. And if all turns well....I'll have a nice corporation on the way. Ahh...the dream.

Back to reality. Lets see if I can get enough sales for this.

Cheers folks.

No comments: