Saturday, January 08, 2005

Back to programming, for a day.

Well, so weird huh? First a manager of a company, and now to programming for a while. For some people who don't know. I used to be this kid who loves programming in every way, and hated business. Business are for people who scared of programming and that sorta thing. It seemed I misjudged myself, so after a while in business and selling, I decided to go back into it. It started out like this.

Wan Hazmer, one of me good friends, gave me an offer I almost couldn't refused. RM500 for a job for one day. Only problem, it's almost a normal project of 2 weeks to be done in one day. Being the hero, I feel like I can push my limit. So I took it. After going there at 2pm, and started work. Programming was in a way physically exhausting. It's just staring at������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������

No comments: