Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Happy with a contract deal :)

Wow, now I feel like how a person who has no limits in a business. I was out going to get ready for training, when my client called, and wanted a project to be done, some computer thingy. Out came along, looking for people who can help me develop this project, and lo and behold, i've got another friend who help me did the whole project all together. We've met, got the cash, and took the markup between them. So I kinda made money, in a couple of days, and the amount? About how much I earn during a month of training. I then think to myself, I love making this kind of deals. Able to try to find clients to do projects, and getting others to help me make the projects. Woot. Nice.

I'm done, tired, need to sleep. Cheers you all.
Adrian

No comments: