Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year and Merry Christmas!

Oops, maybe the Christmas's abit late. Ha ha.

Oh well, how do I begin. I've spent my Christmas in Cameron Highlands. Spending time with Irene's dad and mom taught me how close friends can be. Three families almost every year spend their time in the resort talking about good old times and in the cold quiet day. Probably when I'm old I'll go there myself . It's nice, quiet, and a nice place to unwind when you're no more working. Probably picking up strawberries. It was a scary event at first, but after a while it was nice to go there for a visit which is so much enjoyable.

For the new year, being the fact that I'm divorced. I have two new year occasions. My first was yesterday with my dad and Aunt wei ping. Brought in the neighbours, catched damn nice food that my aunt made. And watched Kung Fu Hustle at the end. A nice quiet in house thing. Irene's been busy catching up on her internet as her place doesn't seem to have any. Checking friendsters and her other boy-friends. . But all in all, everyone's was tired. But happy.

Now, in about 5 minutes time. We're going to spend time after New year with my mom's side. Poor Irene's gotta go for both parties, but I think she enjoyed it. We couldn't find turkey, so we're having chicken,lamb,and beef with cranberry sauce. Cute huh? lol.

In other notes, in the new year I'll be managing my mom's company. Which provides rental services. My dad's one I have almost no control. So it's abit fustrating. Hopefully I can tell Charles, my boss over there about the situation here and let me go easy. Hopefully.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

No comments: