Friday, December 17, 2004

Work's getting tolerated, going to singapore soon

Hows things so far? Hmm, I'm starting to get the hang of what I have to do at work.
My company's a small company, trying to make it in the market. Since it's partially owned by my dad, I technically own some parts of the company, though I'm pretty new at this and all. So it makes me feel whatever my boss, Charles feels. If he got to chase a guy for money or else our company gets a hit, i feel pretty pissed too. So most of the time, we're both trying to make the company afloat. Going round, get new customers, getting money from the old. It's cutthroat and ruthless. Well for me at least. Charles is more patient. I'm that young rash fella who gets ready all the demand and threatening letters should we have to use it as a last resort to get back at our money. muahahahah...

Going to singapore soon. As I'm blogging now, I'm waiting for John to pick me up so we can go to the Pudu station to take a bus. Now I've never taken a bus anywhere out of state, so it's pretty daunting. But then it's nice to take an adventure. With my mini ipod in my ears, it really sounds like an adventure :). Irene and Kuan Ling has been there since Wednesday to go for shopping I gather. I must stay bold for the next couple of days and there's probably no way I can spend anybody anything during the next week as I'll probably be broke. Charles has so nicely gave me S150 to spend (ok not really to spend, but maybe he might just forget it...hehheh), plus an extra S250 I cough up from my own account, so we see how it goes. Will get photos coz she has a digital camera over there.

Cheers. :)

No comments: