Tuesday, December 07, 2004

ramblings of a soul with a flu

I have flu. I'm off work. And I've got a blog.hmm...

no topics, no whatever life is what. Just pure crap talk.

I bought this Great Teacher Onizuka DVD for RM80. Good for the pirates ya? Watched that for a couple of days and it rocks. A pre-gangster fella doing teaching sounds absurd but whatever he does has a hidden meaning. Maybe will watch again till late night again. Oooo...It's been a while since I have been awake at 3am.

Am still thinking for a gift for Irene. You know, for christmas. Maybe a CD or a made up iMovie project using my eMac. Just not sure what to right. Argh, the brainpower needed for all these. The creativity drained from my soul. Bleh. Technically the CDs would be nice, but the iMovie will be nicer, and even better. IT'S FREE EVEN!!! lol. just joking.

Ahem.


Ok I think I'm done. Hehe. Cheers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In it all business.

Anonymous said...

I congratulate, you were visited with an excellent idea