Sunday, January 06, 2008

Time goes by too fast.....

As some of you might know, every Sunday evening I'll have dinner with my dad and sometimes he brings his childhood friends. One of them has a daughter which I meet once in a while and became friends. So once in a while we will meet up and talk about gadgets and her shopping and all that.

I just got an sms from my dad that she passed away as she was knocked down by a car in Penang. I was seriously in a state of disbelief when I got that.

Rest in peace Shu Zanne, I'll see you when I get there.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch....shows life is frail indeed, never know what is around the corner. Should live life to the fullest.

fbdx said...

Exactly!

I'm going to spend all my money and live like a bum :)

Anonymous said...

No no no, spend your money on a new 325i and drive around like a bum ^_^

fbdx said...

holy shit thats a good idea!

i'm so screwed lol.