Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I'm an Internet Guru

in response to all the emails i've been getting

Hi there,

I'm sure I have met you in my blog, otherwise you won't be seeing this.

Let me tell you the greatest thing about the Internet today is that you can make loads of money and I'm glad to find this speaker who can let you know how. His name is Adrian Lim.

Who is he you might ask?

Adrian Lim has been successfuly branded several marketing ideas, such as "Mad Cow" and "Green Cow"and has turned into a worldwide phenomenon. He has also revolutionize the "talking crap" creativity that many people have been astounded for decades to come.

He is also the man behind the "I drink damn alot of coffee until I can get to hospital" method and now he shall share with you this revolutionary method because he can't seem to be rich with this method BUT he shall be rich by teaching you guys and you pay him the cash method :)

If you would like to know more, I'll be happy to see your wallet you. Let us help you be poorer more rich that you can ever imagine!



No comments: