Sunday, September 26, 2004

Who am I?

I've seriously been thinking about this for a long time.
I was set. I wanted to be a computer programmer for life.
Ever.
I was so sure.
What have I been doing?
Anything but that.

I've been selling, been teaching, being creative not as I was years back. It's as if I've been the soul has been sucked out of this body and been replaced with a new one. Same DNA, Different mind.

I look back at the photos I have left when I was a child and it's so different. The face, the mood.

To try to find excitement again, I loaded up my developer tools. Nothing. People tell me about the latest shift in what the new C++ DirectX programming can do. Nothing. People telling me in the careers to look higher such as the SAP as I'm planning to do.Nothing.

I'm always thinking. I keep asking my brain what I want to be when I grow up.

Nothing.

No comments: