Saturday, September 11, 2004

Fire Hazard at my doorstep

As I arrived to my computer room, I find that there are numerous wires all over my comps, like an alien has entangled its limbs to every single comp, except for the Mac. Fearing that if I disconnect some wires it'll probably lose the internet connection and lose power, I don't feel like to move it an inch. But it's growing. Every day I see more wires. Wires Wires Wires till the point until it's gone. One spark from 1 wire and this room is history.

Why not have wireless power? I don't know how that works in theory. But that'll be cool. Charging your batteries in your pocket. Using your PDA and when you arrive at a hotspot it'll charge itself? Heck, even electric cars will be useful coz it'll charge when it arrives at a hotspot. Cool isn't it?

Classes are slow compared to last I checked. Sigh only 2, target's 5 for the month. Well, it's sorta the 1st out of 3 weeks that I've put the ad, so lets hope for the best.

Besides the 2 are very interested, but not confirmed. Sigh.

brain not working. Need Coffee...Crap.

Life is probably more like crap. You probably won't know how bad it is until you step on one.

No comments: