Monday, September 13, 2004

Be passionate at what we do

Have you ever felt at times what are you planning to do in life? What is ur purpose to be in this world and then not exist anymore?

Disclaimer first. To anybody who wants to preach religiously. Please spare this blog.

It's so fustrating to try to find what you really want to do. At first I thought I wanted to teach computers to other people, but that sucked. It's quite fustrating and unfortunately quite boring. Then a programmer, but it makes me pissed at other people and unfortunately makes me very arrogant.

My parents tries to say that it's ok that I can take my time to think about what I want. But I can see that they want me to decide fast, as they're near retirement and I have to take the ball rolling soon.

And every day, I walk and see other people who got it made. You know, these are the ones who you know it's gonna be a doctor. He talks about bone and blood all the time, even during lunch. Or the one who talks about cars from the morning to evening.

Wouldn't it better to just not exist?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know what I'd like to be?

I used to want to be a psychiatrist, but won't make it in M'sia.

Then I wanted to be a journalist, but I'm too lazy to work all the time.

I wanted to be a game designer, but I suck at programming, and there's no local industry. Too difficult to fight with pirates.

And now, I want to be a comic book translator. I think it should be fun.

Course, I would much much prefer to be a Puan Sri and sit at home all day doing nothing.

sin

fbdx said...

hey cool....
that'll be nice to be a comic book translater...roxors!

wahh..got so many stuff that you like to do....nice :)