Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Dual-personality

I think I'm having a dual-personality complex, which maybe an ala-Dr Jeckyl and Hyde style. I'm not sure if this is common but I kinda have a feeling that I seem to have it.

Being my scientific self I now have to split them to the different personalities that they are and name it accordingly:

Adrian-Alpha
This Adrian is the cheerful happy go lucky one which tends to forget where most of his stuff are (including his car). Usually his lighter side of things compensates his lack of work ethics:

Pros:
  • Seems to get along with people sorta well. (hopefully)

Cons:

  • Seems to forget to do work, laze around, watch anime, fall asleep unless cafffeinated.

This candidate also seems to have only 2 emotions, happy/sad.

Adrian-Beta
This Adrian is the most efficient of the two. Other than conjuring countless formulas and workarounds he manages to come out with faster development and output. Unfortunately he gets fustrated easily and therefore doesn't work well with people:

Pros:

  • Very efficient, get things done ASAP.

Cons:

  • Unable to work with people, have a hard time to figure out the opportunity cost of talking to people instead of starting to work.

This candidate ALSO seems to have only 2 emotions, evil grin/angry.

As you can see from the description above. They tend to balance out one another, the problem arises when one of them seems to come into play more than the other. This I find quite interesting. I guess this what makes us human after all. And there are of course some similarities, like both candidates drink coffee. ALOT. Irregardless of the type. I think it's probably when you can classify yourself you then see the true picture and nature of who you are and strategize effectively.

No comments: