Tuesday, June 27, 2006

(if) as a family

One of my colleagues, Lee seng, had a sharing session which brings up a very nice activity to do during our meeting. What he suggested was that we each have a paper with our names on it, and it goes round to the rest of the people describing about that person in a one line sentence.

Here's mine to show, and I'm quite happy with the comments I'm receiving:

- Extremely funny and comical great guy to have around in any company!! Intellectual too in terms of speciality and field :). Keep it up man!

- ez going fellow. hope you can get out more frmo computers and PS.

- very super cool guy. Funny and caring, outstanding character. Very good persuasive skill. Just need to control temper once in a while. You're a great fren!

- Stop being homophobic and we not homos! :P

- Should try other drinks than COFFEE!

- Drink more water

- You apologise too often!! Makes people feel bad. Above all, you are very helpful and friendly.

- Everyone is his personal priest. Ha ha!

- Need to be more diplomatic.

- Damn good programmer.

- An Asset

- Say 'SORRY' or 'THANK YOU' less and more apropriately.

- Talk softer and more gentle.

- Come in the morning la. seldom see you coz we go back when u come. Nice to chat wif u man.

- Play more DOTA!

- chill out or relax when angry/upset.

- get more sleep, maybe.

- cheerful, joking and make the office more timely!

- Interesting guy, Laugh alot for no reason! Likes to say "TARPAU".

- interesting coffee guy.

- I like your communication way.

- Sometimes quite weird.

Some to tell me who I am, some to advice me on what I could do to be better. But this is the best process I've ever been too. After this, I'm putting it in my wallet, probably going to keep it for a very long time. Maybe when I'm 50, I'll take out this weathered yellow piece of paper to see it again. Who knows, maybe I can really find myself in the process. Thanks Lee Seng. Thanks (if). :)

No comments: