Sunday, June 04, 2006

Battlefield 2006

Journals from Private FBDX, 19/05/2006 1000 hours

As we stepped into the warzone, pellets were shooting evreywhere. People were screaming and doing barrel rolls to stay alive. Breathing through my helmet and equipped with body armour to stay alive after being shot, I ran to the nearest covers that I could find to prevent from enemy fire, a big wooden plank.
Having the fear of getting shot and running from one place to another to achieve our objectives makes the andrenaline rush to the maximum, with the heart trying to pump gallons of useful blood to keep my muscles mobile.
Remembering my training from the Rainbow Six and the Ghost Recon team, alot of tactics I have learned I have used now, but it has not prepared me for the randomness of the attack. It can come from anywhere, from the front, from the side, and even from your team mates. This is quite shocking.
As I then prepared to shoot,

hehehh...welcome to the (if) party that happened on Friday 19/05/2006. Had a very good paintball session, followed afterwards by the X-men movie. Here are some of my good friends who are blogging about it. Cheers.

Ah bonk's site
Jason's site
Lee Nyin's site

Cheers.

No comments: