Monday, October 18, 2004

The reason for a religion

All the past I've wondered the reason behind religion. Is it because that it's something that they rely on the quest for life? And the times that I've thought it was a waste to read the bible and all that.

But surprisingly, things have turned out differently.

After my near scary freaking death experience which I thought I had a heart attack, but didn't (heartburn, quite embarassing now actually lol). I always question that where will be I be when I'm no longer here? I mean, at one point we all will eventually moving on to the afterlife.

I guess I need a home.

A place when I don't feel scared.

A place with no monetary values.

A place where status becomes equal.

A place where friends are buddies for life.

And I thank God for that for that place that I will go someday.

Amen.

No comments: