Monday, August 30, 2004

Near Death Experience

Just when I got back from church camp, I was called for a game of Warcraft 3 in my friend's office. As I was heading to Taman Tun, a sudden but not so bad chest pains started to emerge. Thinking I pulled a muscle I kinda disregarded it.

As I was starting the computer. Drinking a can of Pepsi, the chest pains kept on hitting me like a brick on me, and I had problems breathing. Good thing there's a hospital nearby, so got admitted and got an ECG. Then I was talking about how I was feeling and all, the first thing I noticed is that the doctor was staring at me like I was talking to him in Spanish or French. After a few retries and recommunication, he told me that I'm having some gastric problems. When I drank that Pepsi, the acidity of something shot out of the stomach, forcing my eoshopagus (i have no idea how to spell this) to contract, causing breathing problems.

Pepsi kills man.

No comments: