Sunday, March 12, 2006

The new office

Well, after a few months, things are going abit stable. The training's been working out quite nicely. Having to run around alot, but at least I get paid for it. So I can define now as stable. But then the unexpected thing happens.
I sat around with one of my good business buddies for a drink (in Starbucks, what else), he proposed that we should take a big risk and set up an office. So that we did.
By April we will start opening our office doors for training at SS3. All 1800sf of them. and a interesting history to that.
SS3 is area where my first house that I remember to be in is. It has gotten me alot of friends to start with and just hanging around the public school. I remember the ice cream sticks that I used to fight with. I also remember the first computer that I have (nerd post). the Macintosh, at that place.
Now going back there when I was previewing the office I see alot of familiar places. The school, the drain that I use to fell off to, and my house. It brings back memories, and it doesn't feel like going to work.
It's like going home.

No comments: