Sunday, December 18, 2005

Christmas...and the new year

Hmmm..it seems that christmas is near and Jesus Christ is going to have his birthday on this fateful 25th. This special event holidays that are going in an epic of happiness, except me.

Things in the business world is taking a toll on me. Sleepless nights, coffee overdose, twiching eyes, sore throats,coughs and colds. And I don't earn really that much, most of the time I'm at home contemplating on what to do next for the business.

And I also don't have any one I can be with. Yea, I've got friends to hang about on Christmas, but none that I can share my life with on the holidays, and the one that I do want to have in my life I seemed to have chased her out with my stupid primal jealousy and instinct.

So as I'm typing at the ungodly hour of 5.26am on a Sunday morning, I look back and see what I've achieved in 2005.

What was my resolution for 2005?
A new notebook, which I did get

What did I lose?
The very person that I care for.

My resolution for 2006?
To find who I am, and what I've become.


No comments: