Friday, September 23, 2005

financialphobia - the fear of doing any financial transaction

LOl, I think I have that. Not that i mismanage money I believe. But going to the banks and all that makes me all scared and timid.
Just recently I had to create a new bank account for my business. And as I walked into the bank manager's office it gets abit more creepy. Her computer churns out jargons after jargons that I don't understand. What's not helping is her talking about the basic principles of the services I get attached to the bank account that I'm getting. After countless amount of forms that I have to fill up, I feel like a student checking to see if my forms are correct before giving it to the school teacher.
Every time the bank manager gives out a form, I'm like this noob asking stupid questions like "This name box, do i put in my name or the company name?" or "Whats the IC for my company name?". Lol. The horror.
It's a reason why I love internet banking so much. The stupid questions that I asked is already answered in the FAQs.

financialphobia lol.

No comments: