Saturday, July 30, 2005

A half-demonic soul

Hey, so sorry for the long lag. Been alot of things. Some good and some bad. Still lifeless last I checked.

I've also found out that I might be possesed by a demon spirit. When I'm being hurt for some odd reason, or disappointed, rage comes in. And it's not ordinary. I think things of ways to hurt the person, but surprisingly not physically. I try to hurt them mentally, financially and socially. It keeps getting into my head. I have different scenarios of what to do, plus backup plans. God. This is not good.

Had a fight with Irene, which wasn't really good. The demonic side took over and next thing I know I'm not with her. It wasn't good, and I'm dying to be with her.

But I know that she has to stay away from me. I can't be controlled.

Deus succurro mihi!

No comments: